Heart disease remains the top killer of both men and women. Our cardiologists sub specialize in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels, managing complex cardiac and vascular issues.
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Holter Monitoring
- Hospital Procedures
- Nuclear Stress Testing
Our heart and vascular care teams can address a full range of heart and vascular conditions, through innovative treatments, including:
- Prescribing the right medications
- Cardiovascular device implantation and device management
- Advanced procedures (many available on a minimally invasive basis)
- Conditions Diagnosed and Treated
- Aortic aneurysm
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
- Carotid artery disease
- Congenital heart defects
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Heart valve disease
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Structural heart disease
In addition, our cardiovascular experts may offer guidance and comprehensive programs to help prevent heart disease, as well as a robust cardiac rehabilitation program.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (915) 532-4542.